1. This is the official website of Sri Rajarajeswari Divine Services (SRDS).
2. If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
3. If you choose to make an application or send us an email for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may detain your data so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such is prohibited by law. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
4. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of services to you.
5. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
6. This site may contain links to other sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
7. Please contact :
For any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures.
If you require more information on or access to the data which you have earlier provided to us.