3. This Site is the official website of SRDS and is owned and operated by SRDS.
4. The materials located on this Site including the information and software programs (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by SRDS.
5. Click here to review this Site Privacy Statement.
Restrictions on Use of Contents
6. Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior permission of SRDS. To use any parts of the Contents of this Site, the user must seek permission in writing, stating the Contents for use; intent of use; manner of use; time frame of use and identity of the user. SRDS reserves the right to refuse permission without declaring reason(s); and/or if information submitted by user is deemed insufficient.
7. Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of SRDS's copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of SRDS.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
8. SRDS shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Site.
SRDS does not endorse any products and/or services advertised in this website and is in no way associated with any of these products and/or services.
Right of Access
9. SRDS reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Links from this Site to other websites
10. Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Site or any of the Contents are prohibited.
11. Linking to the Homepage: You may link to the Homepage of this Site, upon notifying SRDS in writing.
12. Hyperlinking to an internal page of this Site: You must make a specific request for, and secure permission from SRDS prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. SRDS reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Site or any of the Contents.
14. Under no circumstances shall SRDS be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this Site or any of the Contents.
15. SRDS reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
16. SRDS reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by links to or from this Site or any of the Contents.